Dear Mike Volume 01


Dear Mike,


I am thinking about getting an Instant Pot. Other colors were a lot more
expensive, so I'm good with the cheaper color. Does it really matter? 


Unless that color adds a
certain special spice to everything you cook that makes it taste like it came
from your favorite restaurant or food truck.


Maybe I need to research how
color affects your instapot, crockpot, and kitchen-aid mixer and what comes out
of them.

Thanks,


Amber from Sunapee.








Dear Amber,




For years, in the military.  When PT time
came around, I always tied the 5 foot long dark green army wool scarf around my
head as a headband, ninja style and talked with exaggerated mouth movements
like in the old Bruce Lee movies (like Jones on Police Academy). It was just my
thing.  Everyone in my unit expected it.  It was my normal.   Many
years later, we are stupidly running in the dark, as a unit, before the sun
rose, like a bunch of idiots on a Sunday morning.  We have a brand new 1st
Sargent.  As I run up alone side of him, he asks me in a very harsh tone,
“What’s that thing on your head soldier?” To which I very forcefully replied,
“It makes me run faster, 1st Sargent!”





What is the significance?  I think if that
scarf can make one run faster and put run of the mill Army dorks in their
place, then perhaps the color of your Instant Pot COULD affect the flavor of
your meals…





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts