Got to pay your dues if you’re gonna sing the blues and you know it don’t come easy....

Still really bombing on this blogging thing, and why? I kinda sort used to write, to quote Todd Rundgren, “so like the Naz used to do like heavy rock, then suddenly a light pretty ballad.” Yeah, so me and everyone else. Big deal right? So, yes, suffering complications, by which I mean I suck. Ok so getting over it here. Let’s use the blog for practical reasons, and then maybe, just maybe something really amazing might just happen.

So, what’s practical? How about the fact that I have now cooked so many spectacular dishes but have failed to properly catalogue them. After a while I forget that I did try something or maybe I remember  that I cooked it, but cannot remember how. It is time to show, explain and tell it’s story.  January charging at me with ferocious speed and power. Staring down the barrel of another
 winter, what else should I do, but make it memorable.

Comments

Popular Posts